Lunch and Learn CertiTalk Webinar - Wednesday, 29 June 2022 - 11:30am to 1:00pm
Join the Association of Australian Certifiers (AAC) for this lunch and learn CertiTalk webinar session. This is a 1.5 hour webinar, with 1 expert on 1 topic - "Strata Certification: A General Guide and the Impact on Building Certifiers'.
This CertiTalk session will provide participants with an overview of Strata Certification for Certifiers, best practice to improve consumer confidence in residential
strata buildings, and the general impact on Building Certifiers. Have your questions ready for our subject matter expert.
- Overview of Strata Certification
- Understanding Strata Certificates and their application
- Raised awareness of what Certifiers need to look for and identify potential impacts
- Identify what is covered by a Strata Certificate .
The Q&A chat box will be open for attendees to ask questions during the webinar.
Once the Webinar has concluded, attendees will be required to successfully pass a short multiple-choice Knowledge Quiz before CPD points are awarded. This contributes to the professional standing of our members and the Association.
|Wednesday, 29 June 2022
11:30am to 1:00pm
||1.5 CPD points
$95 AAC members
$70 AAC student members *Join now for $15
To register follow the instructions at the bottom of the page.
Make sure you're logged in for the AAC member rate.
Director, Accredited Certifier and AAC Board Member
Peter has 10 years industry experience, and leads a multidisciplinary team focused on delivering the future of Sydney’s subdivision, strata and engineering certification.
Peter has extensive experience in large lot subdivision, medium density housing, small scale development, various engineering works and all types of strata subdivisions. Peter is a registered member of Engineers Australia under the NER register, and also a member of IPWEA, AAC and UDIA. Peter is a Registered Certifier - BDC3022, B1, D1, C1, C2, C3, C4, C6, C15. Peter is newly appointed AAC Board member.
Peter studied at University of Technology Sydney and earnt a double degree in Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) Bachelor of Business (Management) and is currently working towards obtaining his Masters of Business Administration at Macquarie Uni.
• BENG (Civil)
• BBUS (Management) MIEST
Registration Terms and Conditions
- Payment must be received prior to the event - webinar. All Prices are GST inclusive.
Cancellation Policy - Webinar
All cancellations are to be in writing - [email protected] - Cancellation requests made with 14 days or less notice will receive NIL refund, due to event venue requirements.
- Full amount will be refunded when registration is cancelled up to 14 working days prior to webinar.
- Cancellations made with less than 14 working days or no notice prior to the webinar, no refund will be provided, however where a Doctor's certificate is provided a credit will be issued. Transfer / substitution registration is accepted however charges may apply (max for webinar $35).